we are in testing mode ! displayed data not valid
a national Platform/Framework to facilitate team project work
(in german: “Projekt-Börse”)
Experiments are our Passion
We “Hams” love doing technical experiments in the field of wireless communications. There is a huge diversity and various sizes of projects, all demanding different skills and levels of expertise.
Simplified, there are two categories:
- small projects can be done by individual persons at home. Tons of proposals and kits can be found on the web for this purpose.
- projects whose size and level of difficulty require a team of several persons working together, most often with different skills, multidisciplinary.
The first category does not require an organisation, while the second does. That’s why we are here !
Purpose of this Project Ecosystem
- Invent and create interesting projects that are beyond the possibilities of hams working alone.
- Efficiently find colleagues for your project team.
- Join forces with colleagues who are interested in the same project idea.
- A team creates better results than by working alone.
- This is Project Based Learning (PBL) with you defining the subject(s)!
- Distribute work load on several team members.
- Focus on the parts of the project you are sure to master.
- Achieve success that will be recognised also beyond your ham communities !
- Find new friends.
- Be proud of yourselves – give your life a meaning !
The HamProjects Ecosystem
USKA does not invent projects. Instead:
We place an infrastructure at your disposal that will allow you and your colleages to gather and do projects efficiently and with a high probability of success.
Reach out for USKA’s 3’000 members, all interested in wireless communication technology! Tap into the enormous potential of skills, experience and proficiency!
Guests who like to accompany us are warmly welcome !